Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Deep Green||Material:||40 Molybdenum Steel|
(1) Accepts band 1/4” - 3/4”(6.3mm-20mm) widths and up to 0.05” (1.2mm) thick.The Tensions over 2,240lbs for the 3/4” bands.
(2)Tighten strap and cut off the excess part of strap.
(3)For the installation of light stainless steel band, prefabricated series tie and other packaging operation.
(4) Durable and easy operation, efficient installation.
(5)Used for general packaging operation.
(6)Weight: about 1.02 kg.
2.How to use?
(1) Thread the banding through buckle and bend round.
(2) Place banding around application, thread through the buckle, pull and then bend.
(3)Place straps into the opening channel between the blade and rotating shaft.
(4) Move gear wheel front and back, tension the bands.
(5) Once enough tension is applied, push the tool towards the buckle.
(6)Pull the lever to cut the band.
(7)Gently hammer down the band into the buckle.
(8)Lastly, hammer down the two wings on the buckle.
Contact Person : Mr. Jacky He
Job Title : Manager
Business Phone : 86-15158575877
Email : email@example.com;
Contact Person : Ms. Sandy Chien
Job Title : Sales Manager
Business Phone : 86-577-13506678081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to visit our sebsite:www.cncabletie.com